Thursday, October 29, 2009

I smell Good..







So...I wanted to share some of my FAVORITE Fragrances with you. I love perfume and I like to wear them according to my mood of the day. I feel that you don't have to drench yourself in perfume one spray is good enough!!!!
The Marc Jacobs Daisy is definately my favorite its really fresh and floral,.and YES, I have the Limited Addition bottle..I had to get that!!!..
I love the way Fragrances are packaged, its my favorite part and definately a good way to catch the consumer. I think it says alot about the designer and how inspired they were feeling. Its also a good way for them to market their logo.

If you are near a department store please pick-up one of these..at the top of my list..and also pay attention to the packaging!!!
  1. Miss Dior Cheri- Christian Dior
  2. Jean Paul Gaultier-Eau de Toilette Spray
  3. Daisy- Marc Jacobs
  4. Burberry Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment